Integration with Google Calendar
The difficulty in coming out with a good todo list is that many people have very different tasking habits.
Some people might be comfortable seeing their task as actual dates like on a calendar. RTM integrates with Google Calendar such that it adds a small icon on top of each day and you can:
- Review your tasks for the day
- Add new tasks and edit existing ones
- Easily complete and postpone tasks
- Review your overdue tasks
- Optionally show tasks with no due date
- See where your tasks are located on a map
Thanks to the magic of Google Maps, they have made a mini version of the Locations feature available in Google Calendar. The map shows where your day's tasks are located in the real world, so you can see what's nearby or on your way, and plan the best way to get things done.
[Special Calendar for Remember the Milk]